Category:Politics of California
Articles and categories pertaining to politics in the U.S. state of California.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Politics of California.|
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► California politics-related lists (1 C, 9 P)
- ► Activists from California (5 C, 853 P)
- ► California ballot propositions (27 C, 13 P)
- ► Congressional districts of California (1 C, 56 P)
- ► Government of California (17 C, 38 P)
- ► Political history of California (5 C, 6 P)
- ► California secessionism (6 P)
- ► California politics stubs (1 C, 70 P)
Pages in category "Politics of California"
The following 50 pages are in this category, out of 50 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- California Citizens Redistricting Commission
- California Climate Credit
- California Climate Executive Orders
- California Congress of Republicans
- California Counts
- California DREAM Act
- California effect
- California executive branch
- California Fair Political Practices Commission
- California Freedom Coalition
- California locations by voter registration
- Template:California political parties
- California Republican Assembly
- California Taxpayers Association
- California Water Fix and Eco Restore
- Women's suffrage in California
- Campaign for California Families
- David Crane (politics)