|This is a container category. Due to its scope, it should contain only subcategories.|
This category groups people by occupations where the intersection of Islamic identity and occupation is notable. For people in religious occupations such as clergy or missionaries, see the sub-category Category: Muslim religious workers.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- Muslim activists (21 C, 39 P)
- Alevi singers (8 P)
- Muslim apologists (11 P)
- Muslim artists (1 C, 38 P)
- Muslim astrologers (1 C, 2 P)
- Muslim comedians (2 C, 4 P)
- Muslim fashion designers (6 P)
- Muslim models (16 P)
- Qadis (6 C, 16 P)
- Muslim religious workers (13 C, 4 P)
- Muslims women by occupation (1 C)
- Muslim writers (4 C, 109 P)
Pages in category "Muslims by occupation"
This category contains only the following page. This list may not reflect recent changes.