The Manhattan Project was the joint effort by the United States, United Kingdom, and Canada to produce the first atomic weapons during World War II. This category is for individuals, facilities, and other article entries relating to this undertaking, which was, and remains today, one of the largest scientific/technical endeavors ever undertaken.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
- Atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki (3 C, 48 P)
- History of the Manhattan Project (37 P)
- Manhattan Project in popular culture (4 C, 4 P)
- Manhattan Project people (2 C, 452 P)
- Manhattan Project sites (1 C, 21 P)
- Operation Alsos (1 C, 5 P)
Pages in category "Manhattan Project"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total. This list may not reflect recent changes.