|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Christians from Ireland.|
Members of Christian churches, in Ireland, either past or present, for whom their membership was or is a defining characteristic or related to their notability and where the person has self-identified as a Christian. This is in accordance with Wikipedia's policy on biographies. Please add a biography to a subcategory, rather than this main category, whenever possible.
This category has the following 21 subcategories, out of 21 total.
- Irish Anglicans (7 C, 420 P)
- Irish former Christians (19 P)
- Irish gospel singers (1 C, 1 P)
- Irish Jehovah's Witnesses (1 P)
- Christians from Northern Ireland (4 C, 6 P)
- Irish Roman Catholics (11 C, 34 P)
- Irish Unitarians (23 P)