- The Holy Roman Empire (962−1806) — a Roman Catholic monarchy ruling a multi-ethnic complex of territories in Central Europe
|Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable. This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.|
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
- Holy Roman Empire-related lists (3 C, 9 P)
- Companions of Saint Nicholas (1 C, 6 P)
- Deaths in the Holy Roman Empire (3 C, 6 P)
- Holy Roman Empire in fiction (1 C, 2 P)
- History of the Holy Roman Empire (9 C, 7 P)
- People from the Holy Roman Empire (41 C, 15 P)
- Subdivisions of the Holy Roman Empire (4 C, 6 P)
Pages in category "Holy Roman Empire"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total. This list may not reflect recent changes.