File-sharing software is used to directly or indirectly transfer files from one computer to another over the Internet, over a smaller Intranet, or across simple networks following the peer-to-peer (P2P) model. Most of the programs are integrated in filesharing networks and obtain information about each other from central servers.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- Copyright infringement of software (2 C, 29 P)
- Dark web (5 C, 55 P)
- Distributed data storage (6 C, 68 P)
- File sharing communities (1 C, 22 P)
- File sharing networks (11 C, 47 P)
- File sharing news sites (3 P)
- File sharing services (1 C, 38 P)
- Peer-to-peer file sharing (1 C, 25 P)
- File sharing software (7 C, 52 P)
- Warez (3 C, 38 P)
Pages in category "File sharing"
The following 82 pages are in this category, out of 82 total. This list may not reflect recent changes.