Philosophers from Europe, intellectuals who have contributed to one or more branches of philosophy, such as aesthetics, ethics, epistemology, philosophy of science, logic, metaphysics, social theory, philosophy of religion, and political philosophy.
|Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable. This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.|
This category has the following 42 subcategories, out of 42 total.
- Estonian philosophers (2 C, 15 P)
- Hungarian philosophers (4 C, 34 P)
- Lithuanian philosophers (3 C, 1 P)
- Norwegian philosophers (5 C, 27 P)
- Turkish philosophers (4 C, 15 P)
- Ukrainian philosophers (1 C, 27 P)
- Yugoslav philosophers (16 P)
- European philosopher stubs (5 C, 213 P)