- Articles should be categorised by year for 1700 and later, by decade for 1500 to 1699, by century for before 1500, and placed in Category:Educational institutions with year of establishment missing for unknown dates.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Educational institutions established in 1848"
The following 62 pages are in this category, out of 62 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- St. Augustine's College (Malta)
- St Augustine's College (Kent)
- St. Charles College (Maryland)
- St Edward's College
- St. George's Grammar School (Cape Town)
- St. Mary's Orphanage & Day School, Kolkata
- Saint Paul University
- Saint Vincent Martyr School (Madison, New Jersey)
- School of Design and Crafts
- St. Anthony School (Wailuku, Hawaii)
- St. Clara Academy
- St. Luke's College, Ratnapura
- St. Mary's College (founded 1848)