This category contains articles about taxa at and above the order level in the Class Chondrichthyes - the cartilaginous fishes. More specific articles should be placed in subcategories.
The higher level taxonomy of the cartilaginous fishes is as follows:
- Subclass Elasmobranchii, containing
- Superorder Batoidea the rays and skates
- Superorder Selachimorpha the sharks
- Subclass Holocephali, containing
- Order Chimaeriformes the Chimaeras
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
- Elasmobranchii (2 C, 18 P)
- Holocephali (5 C, 8 P, 1 F)
- Prehistoric cartilaginous fish (8 C, 2 P)
- Cartilaginous fish taxa (4 C)
- Cartilaginous fish stubs (3 C, 93 P)
Pages in category "Cartilaginous fish"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total. This list may not reflect recent changes.