This category contains philosophers from the Roman era in the history of Western Civilization, beginning somewhere between 146 BC and 30 BC, and ending at the start of the early Middle Ages (around 500 AD).
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- Cicero (4 C, 15 P)
- Roman-era Cynic philosophers (15 P)
- Roman-era Epicurean philosophers (13 P)
- Middle Platonists (1 C, 25 P)
- Neo-Pythagoreans (15 P)
- Neoplatonists (2 C, 80 P)
- Roman-era Sophists (33 P)
- Roman-era Stoic philosophers (32 P)
Pages in category "Ancient Roman philosophers"
The following 76 pages are in this category, out of 76 total. This list may not reflect recent changes.
- Lucius Aemilius Juncus
- Agapius of Athens
- Albinus (philosopher)
- Alcinous (philosopher)
- Lucius Annaeus Cornutus
- Antoninus (philosopher)
- Apollonius of Tyana
- Asclepiodotus (philosopher)
- Asclepiodotus of Alexandria
- Attalus (Stoic)
- Atticus (philosopher)
- Augustine of Hippo