Cass may refer to:
People and fictional charactersEdit
- Cass (surname), a list of people
- Cass (given name), a list of people and fictional characters
- Big Cass, ring name of wrestler William Morrissey
- Cass, in British band Skunk Anansie
- Cass, British singer, artist name of Brian Casser
- Henri Cassini (1781–1832), French botanist, standard author abbreviation "Cass."
- Kevin Cassidy (born 1981), Gaelic footballer often referred to as "Cass"
- The nickname of Castiel, a character in American television series Supernatural
- Kimani Shore Rapper (Cass) (born 1994).
- Cass, Indiana, an unincorporated community
- Cass, West Virginia, a census-designated place
- Cass Scenic Railroad State Park, in West Virginia
- Cass County (disambiguation)
- Bartow County, Georgia, formerly Cass County
- Cass Township (disambiguation)
- Fort Cass, in present-day Tennessee, 19th century US Army fortification
- Cass, New Zealand, a locality
- Chinese Academy of Social Sciences
- Centre for Aerospace and Security Studies
- Coding Accuracy Support System
- Committee for the Advancement of Scientific Skepticism, a Canadian organization
- Cargo Accounts Settlement System of the International Air Transport Association
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cass.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.