This article needs to be updated.October 2017)(
|Privately held company|
|Industry||E-commerce/ used car|
|Founder||Dr Peter Baumgart, Maximilian Vollenbroich|
The U.K site is currently not listing cars after a loss of investment.
The company was founded in March 2015 by two former consultants, Dr Peter Baumgart and Maximilian Vollenbroich.
How it WorksEdit
Users choose which car they would like to buy from an online catalogue, pay online, and have their car delivered to their home. Unlike other online UK car dealers, Carspring holds its own inventory as stock. Carspring adopts a similar model to US companies such as Beepi, Vroom, and Carvana.
- "CARSPRING LIMITED - Officers (free information from Companies House)". beta.companieshouse.gov.uk. Retrieved 2016-12-15.
- Carspring. "| Carspring". Carspring UK. Retrieved 2016-12-15.
- O'Hear, Steve. "Rocket Internet's Carspring Is A Marketplace For Pre-Owned Cars". TechCrunch. Retrieved 2016-12-15.
- "Companies | Rocket Internet". www.rocket-internet.com. Retrieved 2016-12-15.
- "Carspring | crunchbase". www.crunchbase.com. Retrieved 2016-12-15.
- "Subscribe to read". www.ft.com. Retrieved 2016-12-15.
- Ingham, Edmund. "Can Tech Startup Carspring Disrupt The £45B Used-Car Market In The UK?". Forbes. Retrieved 2016-12-15.
- "17. Carspring - Startups 100 by Startups.co.uk: Start up a successful business". Startups 100 by Startups.co.uk: Start up a successful business. 2016-05-16. Retrieved 2016-12-15.