Cardiac arrest (disambiguation)
|Look up cardiac arrest in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cardiac arrest is when the heart stops beating.
Cardiac Arrest may also refer to:
- Cardiac Arrest (film), a 1980 film
- Cardiac Arrest (TV series), BBC television drama about the British NHS in the 1990s
- Cardiac Arrest (album), the 1977 debut album by American band Cameo
- "Cardiac Arrest" (Madness song), 1981
- "Cardiac Arrest" (Teddybears song), 2011
- "Cardiac Arrest", a 2013 single by Bad Suns that was included on the album Language & Perspective
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cardiac arrest.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.