Capone Cries a Lot (カポネ大いに泣く, Kapone ōi ni naku, aka Capone's Flood of Tears) is a 1985 Japanese comedy directed by Seijun Suzuki and starring Kenichi Hagiwara. The film is based on the novel of the same name by Toshiyuki Kajiyama.
|Capone Cries a Lot|
|Directed by||Seijun Suzuki|
|Written by||Takeo Kimura|
Toshiyuki Kajiyama (Novel)
|Produced by||Kenichi Nakamura|
|Edited by||Akira Suzuki|
|Music by||Takayuki Inoue|
|February 16, 1985|
Umiemon (Kenichi Hagiwara) is a naniwa-bushi singer who travels with his wife to the United States in hopes of achieving fame and fortune.
- Kenichi Hagiwara as Umiemon
- Yūko Tanaka as Kozome Takonoya
- Kenji Sawada as Tetsugoro Osawa
- Akira Emoto as Ushiemon
- Chuck Wilson as Al Capone
- Hachiro Tako as Boss of beggars
- Kirin Kiki as Sene Tachikawa
- Haruko Kato as Wife
- Shunsuke Kariya as Kondo
- Miki Takakura as Wife of an entertainer
- Tatsuo Umemiya as Hori
- ^ "カポネ大いに泣くとは". kotobank (in Japanese). Retrieved 2021-01-07.
- ^ カポネ大いに泣く (in Japanese). MovieWalker. Retrieved 2013-11-07.
- ^ "カポネ大いに泣く". Kinema Junpo. Retrieved 27 December 2020.
- ^ "作品データベースカポネ大いに泣く". 松竹. Retrieved July 22, 2021.
- ^ "カポネ大いに泣く". Pia. Retrieved July 22, 2021.
- Capone Cries a Lot at IMDb
- Capone Cries a Lot at AllMovie
- Capone Cries a Lot (in Japanese) at the Japanese Movie Database