Canon X-07 is one of the first personal computers available in France manufactured by Canon. This is a laptop (or rather hand-held) based around the NSC800 (compatible with Z80) shipping Microsoft BASIC.
The specifications included:
- memory extensions or independent IC card
- parallel and serial port with an infrared extension X-721
- X-711 thermal printer or plotter 4-color X-710 or standard // printer.
- ROM card software (spreadsheet, monitor ...)
- X-720 video interface for connection to a TV
- save to cassette
- Size: 30x30x11cm
|This computing article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|