Canon EOS 5D Mark IV
|Type||Digital single-lens reflex camera|
|Image sensor type||CMOS|
|Image sensor size||36 × 24 mm (Full-frame) Dual Pixel Raw|
|Maximum resolution||6720 × 4480 (30.1 effective megapixels)|
|ASA/ISO range||100–32000 in 1/3- or 1-stop increments (expandable from L: 50 to H1: 51200; H2: 102400)|
|Storage||Dual slots: CompactFlash (CF) card Type I (UDMA-7 supported) and SD/SDHC/SDXC card (UHS-I compatible)|
|Focus modes||One-Shot, AI Focus, AI Servo, Live View (Face detection + Tracking, FlexiZone - Multi, FlexiZone - Single), Manual|
|Focus areas||61 AF points (41 cross-type AF points at f/4; 21 cross-type AF points at f/8) with High-density Reticular AF II|
|Exposure modes||Scene Intelligent Auto, Program AE, Shutter priority AE, Aperture priority AE, Manual exposure, Bulb exposure, Custom (3×), Movie|
|Exposure metering||Full aperture TTL, 252 zones with 150,000-pixel RGB+IR sensor and EOS Integrated Subject Analysis (iSA)|
|Metering modes||Evaluative, Partial, Spot, Center-weighted Average|
|Shutter speed range||30–1/8000 s and Bulb; X-sync at 1/200 s|
|Continuous shooting||Up to 7.0 fps|
|Viewfinder||Eye-level pentaprism with 100% coverage and 0.71× magnification / LCD (Live View)|
|Image processor||DIGIC 6+ (for image processing) and DIGIC 6 (for metering and tracking)|
|Rear LCD monitor||3.2″ (8.1 cm) Clear View II colour TFT LCD touchscreen with 1,620,000 dots|
|Battery||Li-Ion LP-E6N with 900 shots when fully charged|
|Optional battery packs||BG-E20|
|Dimensions||150.7 mm × 116.4 mm × 75.9 mm (5.93 in × 4.58 in × 2.99 in)|
|Weight||800 g (28 oz), body only|
|Replaced||Canon EOS 5D Mark III|
Succeeding the EOS 5D Mark III, it was announced on 25 August 2016. The Mark IV went on sale in September 2016 with a retail price of $3,499 in the US, £3,599 in the UK, and €4,129 in the Eurozone.
The 5D Mark IV is offered as a body only or in a package with a EF 24-105mm f/4L IS II USM zoom lens or an EF 24-70mm f/4L IS USM zoom lens; at introduction, the suggested retail price was $3,499, with 24-105 f/4L IS II kit $4,599, and with 24-70 f/4L IS kit $4,399.
New features over the EOS 5D Mark III are:
- DCI 4K (4096×2160) with up to 30 fps (29.97 fps) up to 29′59″, with crop 1.74× (compared to full frame).
- Full HD video (1080p) up to 60 fps, HD (720p) up to 120 fps
- Continuous shooting rate of up to 7.0 frames per second with full autofocus; 4.3 fps in live view with Servo AF by Dual Pixel CMOS AF
- All AF points support to a maximum aperture of f/8 with EV −3, 61 points high density reticular AF II system including 41 cross-type points, AF area expanded vertically.
- Continuous red illumination of all AF points
- Intelligent Viewfinder II
- Inherited AI Servo AF III with EOS iTR AF from EOS 7D Mark II and EOS-1D X Mark II
- Built-in GPS used for geotag information and syncing to UTC time: compatible with three satellite navigation systems including GLONASS (Russia), GPS (USA), Michibiki (Japan)
- Standard ISO range expanded from 100–25600 at Mark III to 100–32000.
- Anti-flicker feature (introduced with the EOS 7D Mark II and EOS-1D X Mark II) – camera can be set to adjust the moment of exposure to compensate for flickering electric lighting
- A touchscreen LCD, which allows videographers to select the camera's AF point before and during video recording.
- New button under joystick and beneath Quick control dial.
- Wi-Fi/NFC for wireless file transfer (with wireless transmitter)
- Mirror Vibration Control System
- "Fine Detail" picture style
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF with Dual Pixel RAW: for bokeh shift, image microadjustments, ghost and flare reduction
- Digital lens optimizer for JPEG shooting, inherited from the EOS-1D X Mark II
- Time-lapse movie features
- 900 shot battery life (approx)
- Approx. 100% viewfinder coverage
- "It's Finally Here: Canon U.S.A. Announces The Highly Anticipated EOS 5D Mark IV DSLR Camera And New L-Series Lenses".
- "First Impressions Review". DP Review. Retrieved 25 August 2016.
- "Canon's 5D Mark IV has built-in Wi-Fi and shoots 4K video". The Verge. Retrieved 25 August 2016.
- "Canon 5D Mark IV now released!". thefuturewecreateisnow.com. 25 August 2016. Archived from the original on 26 September 2016. Retrieved 17 May 2017.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to |