Canadian Forces Intelligence Command
Canadian Forces Intelligence Command (CFINTCOM; French: Commandement d'intelligence des Forces canadiennes, COMRENSFC) is the organization that centralizes all intelligence collection and assessment capabilities of the Canadian Armed Forces. It was formed in 2013 by bringing the head of defence intelligence's office and all the CF's intelligence units into one military formation.
|Canadian Forces Intelligence Command|
|Part of||Canadian Armed Forces|
|Motto(s)||Scientia Est Vis (Knowledge Is Power)|
|Rear-Admiral Scott Bishop, CMM, CD|
The main formation within the command is the Canadian Forces Intelligence Group, which consists of the following units:
- Canadian Forces Joint Imagery Centre (CFJIC)
- Canadian Forces National Counter-Intelligence Unit (CFNCIU)
- Joint Meteorological Centre (JMC)
- Mapping and Charting Establishment (MCE)
- Joint Task Force X (JTF-X)
- "Establishment of the Canadian Forces Intelligence Command". Department of National Defence. Retrieved 4 December 2014.