|Look up Campus or campus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A campus is the land on which an institution, either academic or non-academic, is located.
Campus may also refer to:
- Campus (anime)
- CAMPUS (database), a database of plastics properties
- Campus (film), an Indian film
- Campus (train), an American passenger train
- Campus (TV series), a British sitcom television series
- Campus novel, a genre of novel
- Campus Party, a kind of LAN party
- Campus radio, a radio station run by students of an educational institution
- Campus Station (OC Transpo), a transit station in Ottawa, Canada
- Campus university, a type of university in Britain
- DWRT-FM, an FM-radio station in the Philippines, formerly known as "Campus 99.5"
- Virtual campus, the online offerings of a college or university
- a climbing move, see Glossary of climbing terms