Campania is a region of central Italy.
Campania may also refer to the following:
Places and jurisdictionsEdit
- in Europe
- Campania, Georgia, in the east-central part of Georgia
- Campania, Macedonia, an Ancient town and former bishopric, now Capiniani in Greek Macedonia and a Latin Catholic titular see
- Chalastra, a town in Greece formerly named Campania
- Latium et Campania, a Roman Regio founded by the Emperor Augustus
- Champagne (region), the region in France
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Campania.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.