Caiçara Esporte Clube
|Full name||Caiçara Esporte Clube|
|Founded||February 27, 1954|
|Ground||Estádio Deusdeth de Melo, Campo Maior|
The club was founded on February 27, 1954 by employees of Casa Morais company and former supporters of another club of the city. Caiçara won the Campeonato Piauiense Second Level in 1963. The team finished as Campeonato Piauiense runners-up in 1963 and in 1990, and competed in the Copa do Brasil in 1991, when they were eliminated in the First Round by Atlético Mineiro. It became the first club from Piauí state to compete in a Brazilian national tournament.
- Campeonato Piauiense Second Level:
- Winners (1): 1963
- Rodolfo Rodrigues (2009). Escudos dos Times do Mundo Inteiro. Panda Books. p. 67.
- "Aniversário de 58 anos do Caiçara passou despercebido" (in Portuguese). Campo Maior em Foco. February 28, 2012. Retrieved July 29, 2012.
- Lancepédia - A Enciclopédia do Futebol Brasileiro (in Portuguese). Rio de Janeiro: Lance! Publicações. August 2009. p. 157. ISBN 978-85-88651-14-2.
- "Caiçara também se apresenta" (in Portuguese). Futebol Nordeste. Archived from the original on December 31, 2012. Retrieved July 14, 2012.
- "Caiçara fora do campeonato piauiense-1º time do interior a representar o Piauí em competição naciona" (in Portuguese). Portal O Dia. 8 September 2010.
- "CNEF - Cadastro Nacional de Estádios de Futebol" (PDF) (in Portuguese). Confederação Brasileira de Futebol. Archived from the original (PDF) on May 10, 2013. Retrieved April 13, 2010.