In software engineeringEdit
CI/CD bridges the gaps between development and operation activities and teams by enforcing automation in building, testing and deployment of applications. Modern day DevOps practices involve continuous development, continuous testing, continuous integration, continuous deployment and continuous monitoring of software applications throughout its development life cycle. The CI/CD practice or CI/CD pipeline forms the backbone of modern day DevOps operations.
In other contextsEdit
- Irani, Zubin (2018-03-28). "5 common pitfalls of CICD -- and how to avoid them". InfoWorld. Retrieved 2017-12-21.
- Heller, Martin (2015-07-20). "Continuous integration is not always the right answer. Here's why". TechBeacon. Retrieved 2017-12-21.
- Atlassian (2017-04-14). "Continuous integration vs. continuous delivery vs. continuous deployment". Atlassian. Retrieved 2019-04-04.
- "Corporate Identity". IONOS Startupguide. Retrieved 2020-07-22.
- What is CI/CD - all you need to know by Maciej Manturewicz