"Buona Sera" (sometimes titled "Buona Sera, Signorina") is a song written by Carl Sigman and Peter de Rose, and best known as performed by Louis Prima in 1956. It reached number one in the singles charts in Belgium, the Netherlands and Norway, and is ranked number 3 on the all-time best-selling singles chart in Flanders between 1954 and 2014, as compiled by Ultratop. Prima's track also reached number 25 in the UK Singles Chart in February 1958.
Ralf Bendix reached number 5 in Germany with his recording of the same song in 1958. In the same year, Dean Martin recorded the song on his This is Dean Martin! album. Acker Bilk's version reached number 7 in the UK Singles Chart in 1960.
This section needs additional citations for verification. (May 2021)
- Svend Asmussen, Denmark
- Eddie Meduza, Sweden
- Marcel Azzola, France
- Al Bano, Italy
- Bad Manners, UK, 1981 (number 34 in UK Singles Chart)
- Francis Bay with Freddy Sunder, Belgium
- Alfie Boe, 2014
- Dick Brave, Germany
- Patrizio Buanne, 2012
- Fred Buscaglione, Italy, 1958
- Adriano Celentano, Italy, 1958
- Emile Ford
- The Gaylords, US, 1958
- Rocco Granata
- André Hazes, Netherlands, 1985
- John Leyton
- Marino Marini, Italy, 1958
- Van Morrison
- Line Renaud, France, 1958
- Matteo Simoni, on the soundtrack of Marina (2013 film), 2013
- Vico Torriani, Switzerland
- Olavi Virta, Finland, 1958
- Dean Martin, US
- Korda György, Hungary, 1998
- The Jive Aces, UK
- Oliver Fonsi, Italy
- "Ultratop 1001, de best verkochte hits aller tijden". Ultratop.be. Retrieved 1 April 2019.
- "buona sera | full Official Chart History | Official Charts Company". Officialcharts.com. Retrieved 3 May 2021.
- "" Platane " : une musique de générique signée Louis Prima". Quai-baco.com. 17 September 2013. Retrieved 1 April 2019.