Bulat Zhumadilov (Болат Жумадилов; born April 22, 1973) is a Kazakh boxer who competed in the Men's Flyweight (– 51 kg) at the 2000 Summer Olympics and won the silver medal. Four years earlier at the 1996 Summer Olympics he also captured the silver medal. He won the world title at the 1999 World Amateur Boxing Championships in Houston, Texas, United States.
|Full name||Болат Жумадилов|
|Born||April 22, 1973|
|Height||1.64 m (5 ft 5 in)|
|Weight||51 kg (112 lb)|
- Defeated Vladislav Neiman (Israel) 18-7
- Defeated Serhiy Kovganko (Ukraine) 21-4
- Defeated Damaen Kelly (Ireland) 13-6
- Defeated Zoltan Lunka (Germany) 23-18
- Lost to Maikro Romero (Cuba) 11-12
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill; et al. "Bolat Zhumadilov". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Archived from the original on 2020-04-17.
|This biographical article related to Kazakhstani boxing is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Kazakhstani Olympic medalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|