(Redirected from Bugaboo (disambiguation))
|Look up bugaboo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bugaboo, bug-a-boo or bug a boo may refer to:
- Bugaboo, a legendary scary creature, see bogeyman
- Bugaboo, a thin straight piton or metal spike, perfect for thin, deep seams
- Bugaboo International B.V., a Dutch design company that makes strollers for infants and toddlers
- Bugaboo, A fictional insectoid alien from children's CGI television series Monster Buster Club
- Bugaboo Canyon, a small canyon in the McGee Creek State Park area of Oklahoma, United States
- Bugaboo Swamp, a portion of the Okefenokee Swamp, located in the southern portion of Georgia, United States
- Bugaboo Scrub Fire, a fire that was named for the above swamp
- The Bugaboos, a granite mountain range in the Purcell Mountains of eastern British Columbia, Canada
- Bug-a-Booo, a comic strip by Mauricio de Sousa about a gang of ghosts, undeads and other Halloween creatures.
- "Bug a Boo", a 1999 song by Destiny's Child
- "Bug a Boo", an episode of the American television series Charmed
- "Bugaboo", a song by Dir En Grey from the album Uroboros, 2008
- Bugaboo (The Flea), a 1983 game written for various 8-bit computers
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bugaboo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.