|Full name||Bruno Lulaj|
|Date of birth||2 April 1995|
|Place of birth||Piraeus, Greece|
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|2015||Skënderbeu Korçë B||2||(1)|
|2016–2017||→ Laçi (loan)||29||(2)|
|2018||→ Laçi (loan)||17||(1)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 1 August 2020|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 10 October 2016
He scored on his professional debut in an Albanian Cup game against Himara on 1 October 2014, in a game that finished 10–1 to Skënderbeu, which was the first time the club has scored 10 goals or more in their history. Lulaj started the game at centre back alongside Bajram Jashanica and he scored in the 10th minute to make it 2–0 for Skënderbeu in the historic 10–1 victory.
2016–17 season: Loan at LaçiEdit
On 1 September 2016, Lulaj along with his teammate Paolo Ivani were sent on loan to fellow Albanian Superliga side Laçi until the end of 2016–17 season. He was allocated squad number 4, and made his club debut six days later in the opening league match against Korabi Peshkopi, finished in a goalless draw. He scored his first goal of the season on 17 October in the matchday 7 against Vllaznia Shkodër, helping Laçi to take the first league win of the season after three draws and three defeats. The strike was followed by another one five days later in the match against Flamurtari Vlorë, securing his side a point. After initially returning to Skënderbeu for their preparation phase in Turkey in January 2017, Lulaj returned to Laçi in February for the second part of the season. Lulaj finished his spell at Laçi by making 30 appearances, including 29 in league, collecting 2518 minutes on the field as Laçi barely escaped relegation. He returned to Skënderbeu following the end of the season. Lulaj dubbed his time in Laç as an "unforgettable experience".
2017–18 season: Second loan to LaçiEdit
In June 2017, Lulaj returned to Skënderbeu. He was included in Ilir Daja's team for the 2017–18 UEFA Europa League qualifying rounds. Lulaj played his first match since the return on 5 October, netting a goal in the returning leg of 2017–18 Albanian Cup against Adriatiku Mamurras. The match finished in a 9–1 win for Skënderbeu, who progressed to the next round 17–1 on aggregate.
In January 2018, Lulaj was sent on loan at Laçi for the remainder of the 2017–18 season. He made his 50th Albanian Superliga appearance on 5 May in the home fixture against parent club Skënderbeu Korçë, netting his team's first goal in an eventual 3–2 comeback win.
Lulaj returned to Skënderbeu in the first days of July 2018. He begun the season by winning the 2018 Albanian Supercup against his former team Laçi, entering as a substitute in the last 14 minutes.
On 18 June 2019, Lulaj was presented as the new player of Kukësi by penning a contract running out until June 2021. He made his debut on 18 August in the 2019 Albanian Supercup match against Partizani Tirana, entering as a second-half substitute in an eventual 4–2 extra-time loss.
Five days later, Lulaj made his league debut in season opener against the same opponent at Elbasan Arena, with Kukësi winning 1–0; in the 62nd minute, however, he received a straight red card after a confrontation with opposite striker Theophilus Solomon, who was also sent-off. In an interview later, Lulaj admitted that he reacted wrongly, adding that the red card was fair for both him and Solomon. As a result of this, Lulaj missed the second league match against Flamurtari Vlorë.
Lulaj received his first Albania under-21 call by manager Skënder Gega for the friendly versus Italy on 6 May 2014. He was later part of Albania squad in the 2017 UEFA European Under-21 Championship qualifying campaign, playing 9 matches as centre-back, partnering Herdi Prenga.
He made his competitive debut on 28 March 2015 in the first match against Liechtenstein which was won 0–2 by Lulaj's side. Albania eventually finished 4th in Group 4, collecting 12 points from 10 matches, failing to secure a spot to final tournament. Lulaj finished his under-21 career by making 14 appearances, 9 in competitive matches and 5 in friendlies.
|Skënderbeu Korçë||2014–15||Albanian Superliga||3||0||3||2||—||—||6||2|
|Skënderbeu Korçë B||2015–16||Albanian Third Division||2||1||—||—||—||2||1|
|Laçi (loan)||2016–17||Albanian Superliga||29||2||1||0||—||—||30||2|
- Appearance in Albanian Supercup
- Skënderbeu Korçë
- Bruno Lulaj at Soccerway. Retrieved 19 December 2017.
- "Firmos talenti Bruno Lulaj, sot pritet rikthimi i Lilajt" [Talent Bruno Lulaj signs, today is expected the return of Lilaj] (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. 21 August 2014. Retrieved 21 August 2014.
- "Mbrojtesi Bruno Lulaj, shumë pranë Skënderbeut" [Defender Bruno Lulaj near Skënderbeu] (in Albanian). Skënderbeu.al. 21 August 2014. Archived from the original on 25 September 2014. Retrieved 21 August 2014.
- "Himara vs. Skënderbeu Korçë 1 – 10". Soccerway. 1 October 2014. Retrieved 1 October 2014.
- Feriz Ferizaj (2 October 2014). "Skënderbeu merr një fitore rekord në Kupë. Josa: Ishte formalitet, tani mundim Tiranën" [Skënderbeu takes a record win in cup. Josa: It was a formality, now we beat Tirana] (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. Retrieved 2 October 2014.
- "Tirana vs. Skënderbeu Korçë 2 – 0". Soccerway. 13 December 2014. Retrieved 13 December 2014.
- Andi Deçka (1 September 2016). "Lulaj dhe Ivani huazohen te Laçi" [Lulaj and Ivani on loan at Laçi] (in Albanian). SuperSport Albania. Retrieved 1 September 2016.
- "Korabi Peshkopi vs. Laçi 0 – 0". Soccerway. 7 September 2016. Retrieved 1 October 2014.
- "Laçi arrin të marrë fitoren e parë duke përmbysur Vllazninë (VIDEO)" [Laçi takes the first win by overturning Vllaznia (VIDEO)] (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. 17 October 2016. Retrieved 22 October 2016.
- "Video / Lulaj shpëton Laçin nga humbja, barazim me Flamurtarin" [Video / Lulaj saves Laçi from the loss, a draw with Flamurtari] (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. 22 October 2016. Retrieved 22 October 2016.
- "Skënderbeu rikthen në ekip Bruno Lulaj" [Skënderbeu returns in the team Bruno Lulaj] (in Albanian). Gazeta Tema. 9 February 2017. Retrieved 6 October 2017.
- Vladimir Prenga (9 February 2017). "Lulaj lë Skënderbeun, rikthehet te Laçi" [Lulaj leaves Skënderbeu, returns to Laçi] (in Albanian). Sport Ekspres. Retrieved 6 October 2017.
- "Lulaj i befasuar: Me Laçin, eksperiencë e paharrueshme" [Lulaj surprised: With Laçi, an unforgettable experience] (in Albanian). Sportal.al. 3 June 2017. Retrieved 3 June 2017.
- "Më në fund, UEFA zbardh edhe listën e Skënderbeut" [Finally, UEFA unveils Skënderbeu's list] (in Albanian). Sportal.al. 27 June 2017. Archived from the original on 30 June 2017. Retrieved 27 June 2017.
- "Skënderbeu eliminon Mamurrasin nga Kupa e Shqipërisë me rezultat të pabesueshëm" [Skënderbeu eliminated Mamurras from Albanian Cup with an unbelievable result] (in Albanian). Gazeta Olle. 5 October 2017. Retrieved 6 October 2017.
- "Laçi kompletohet, Lulaj nis stërvitjen" [Laçi completed, Lulaj starts training] (in Albanian). Sport Ekspres. 19 January 2018. Retrieved 19 January 2018.
- Eduard Ilnica (5 May 2018). "Laçi përmbys dy gola të Skënderbeut, Kukësi fiton në shtëpi me Lushnjën" [Laçi overturns two goals of Skënderbeu, Kukësi wins at home against Lushnja] (in Albanian). Shqiptarja.com. Retrieved 18 August 2018.
- "Rikthehen Lulaj e Hoxhaj te Skënderbeu: Mbetemi për titull" [Lulaj and Hoxhaj return to Skënderbeu: We remain for the title] (in Albanian). Sport Plus. 6 July 2018. Archived from the original on 18 August 2018. Retrieved 19 January 2018.
- "Tjetër trofe për Skënderbeun, fiton Superkupën ndaj Laçit" [Another trophy for Skënderbeu, wins the Supercup versus Laçi] (in Albanian). Top-Channel.tv. 12 August 2018. Retrieved 18 August 2018.
- "Mesfushori i Skënderbeut drejt largimit, Shehi me "sytë" nga KAS-i: Të hiqet dënimi absurd" [Skënderbeu midfielder towards departure, Shehi with the “eyes” to CAS: This absurd punishment should be removed] (in Albanian). Boldnews.al. 30 May 2018. Retrieved 18 August 2018.
- "ZYRTARE/ Goditja e katërt në merkato, Kukësi prezanton ish-mbrojtësin e Skënderbeut" [Official/ The fourth hit in transfer market, Kukësi presents the former defender of Skënderbeu] (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. 18 June 2019. Retrieved 18 June 2019.
- "Partizani fiton Superkupën e Shqipërisë, mposht Kukësin 4-2 në kohën shtesë" [Partizani wins Albanian Supercup, defeats Kukësi 4-2 in extra time] (in Albanian). Top-Channel.tv. 18 August 2019. Retrieved 29 August 2019.
- "Kukësi hakmerret ndaj Partizanit, fiton 1-0 në një duel që i pati të gjitha" [Kukësi get revenge on Partizani, wins 1-0 in a duel which had it all] (in Albanian). Sot.com.al. 24 August 2019. Retrieved 29 August 2019.
- "VIDEO / Intervista për Vip Sport, Lulaj: Ja çfarë ndodhi me Solomon, e merituam të dy të kuqin" [Video / Interview for Vip Sport, Lulaj: Here's what happened with Solomon, we deserved the red both] (in Albanian). VIPSport.al. 23 August 2019. Retrieved 29 August 2019.
- "Abazaj bëhet gati për debutimin, Ethemi zëvendëson Musollin. Kukësi me surpriza ndaj Flamurtarit" [Abazaj ready for the debut, Ethemi replaces Musolli. Kukësi with surprises against Flamurtari] (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. 28 August 2019. Retrieved 29 August 2019.
- "Shpallet lista e ekipit U-21, kundër Italisë" [The under-21 list against Italy is unveiled] (in Albanian). FSHF.org. 29 April 2014. Archived from the original on 17 September 2016. Retrieved 18 December 2017.
- "U21, Shqipëria thyen 2-0 Lihtenshtejnin, vendosin golat e Latifit dhe Rei Manajt" [U21, Albania breaks 2-0 Liechtenstein, goals of Latifi and Manaj decides] (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. 28 March 2015. Retrieved 28 March 2015.
- "Qualifying round Group 4". UEFA.com. Retrieved 18 December 2017.
- "Football : Bruno Lulaj". Football Database. Retrieved 22 October 2016.