Brown & Brown
Brown & Brown, Inc. (Brown & Brown Insurance or B&B) is a provider of insurance and reinsurance products and services to general business, corporate, governmental and quasi-governmental, institutional, professional, trade association and individual clients. Its headquarters are in Daytona Beach, Florida.
|Brown & Brown Insurance|
|Traded as||NYSE: BRO|
S&P 400 Component
|Industry||Property & Casualty Insurance|
|Headquarters||Daytona Beach, Florida|
|Revenue||US$ 2.01 billion (2018)|
|US$ 462.46 million (2018)|
|US$ 344.25 million (2018)|
|Total assets||US$ 6.68 billion (2018)|
|Total equity||US$ 3.00 billion (2018)|
Number of employees
The company is currently ranked as the sixth largest independent insurance intermediary organization in the U.S. and eighth largest in the world based on the July 2018 ranking by Business Insurance magazine. Brown & Brown is also one of the selected companies that comprise S&P 400 stock market index. In September 2007, Brown & Brown was ranked #10  on Forbes's "The 100 Best Mid-Cap Stocks in America" list in 2007.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2013-08-19. Retrieved 2013-03-31.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "Brown & Brown Insurance - Investor Relations". https://investor.bbinsurance.com/. External link in
- "US SEC Filing: Form 10-K Brown & Brown, Inc". U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Retrieved February 26, 2018.
- "About #16 Brown & Brown". Forbes. 12 September 2007.
- "Mid-Cap Stocks". Forbes. 12 September 2007.
|This article on an insurance company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|