Brogan Walker-Sanchez (born August 2, 1988) is an American mixed martial artist, currently competing in the Flyweight division in the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC). She has previously fought for Invicta Fighting Championships.
|Born||August 2, 1988|
California, United States
|Other names||Killer Bee|
|Height||5 ft 4 in (1.63 m)|
|Weight||125 lb (57 kg)|
|Division||Flyweight (115—125 Ib)|
|Reach||67 in (170 cm)|
|Fighting out of||Hagåtña, Guam|
|Team||Elite Muay Thai |
Purebred BJJ Guam
|Trainer||2014 - present|
|Rank||Black belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu|
|Mixed martial arts record|
|Mixed martial arts record from Sherdog|
Mixed martial arts careerEdit
Invicta Fighting ChampionshipsEdit
The Ultimate FighterEdit
In February 2022, Walker-Sanchez was announced as a cast member of The Ultimate Fighter: Team Peña vs. Team Nunes. She was selected third by Julianna Peña in the fighter selections. In her first fight in the house, she faced Hannah Guy and won by majority decision. In the semi-finals, she faced Laura Gallardo and won by unanimous decision to advance to the finals.
Ultimate Fighting ChampionshipEdit
Mixed martial arts recordEdit
|Professional record breakdown|
|10 matches||7 wins||3 losses|
|Loss||7–3||Juliana Miller||TKO (punches and elbows)||UFC on ESPN: Santos vs. Hill||August 6, 2022||3||3:57||Las Vegas, Nevada, United States||The Ultimate Fighter 30 Women's Flyweight Tournament Final.|
|Win||7–2||Emilee King||Submission (rear-naked choke)||Invicta FC 44||August 27, 2021||1||4:28||Kansas City, Kansas, United States||Performance of the Night.|
|Loss||6–2||Erin Blanchfield||Decision (unanimous)||Invicta FC 41||July 30, 2020||3||5:00||Kansas City, Kansas, United States|
|Loss||6–1||Pearl Gonzalez||Decision (unanimous)||Invicta FC 37||October 4, 2019||3||5:00||Kansas City, Kansas, United States|
|Win||6–0||Miranda Maverick||Decision (unanimous)||Invicta FC 30||July 21, 2018||3||5:00||Kansas City, Missouri, United States|
|Win||5–0||Cheri Muraski||Decision (split)||Invicta FC 27||January 13, 2018||3||5:0||Kansas City, Missouri, United States|
|Win||4–0||Kate Da Silva||Decision (unanimous)||Pacific Xtreme Combat 54||July 8, 2016||3||5:00||Mangila, Guam|
|Win||3–0||Emiko Raika||Decision (unanimous)||Pacific Xtreme Combat 50||December 4, 2015||3||5:00||Mangila, Guam|
|Win||2–0||Gabby Romero||Decision (unanimous)||Pacific Xtreme Combat 49||August 7, 2015||3||5:00||Mangila, Guam|
|Win||1–0||Yoo Jin Jung||Decision (unanimous)||Pacific Xtreme Combat 45||October 24, 2014||3||5:00||Mangila, Guam|
|Exhibition record breakdown|
|2 matches||2 wins||0 losses|
|Win||2–0||Laura Gallardo||Decision (unanimous)||The Ultimate Fighter: Team Peña vs. Team Nunes||July 5, 2022 (airdate)||3||5:00||Las Vegas, Nevada, United States||TUF 30 Semi-final.|
|Win||1–0||Hannah Guy||Decision (majority)||June 21, 2022 (airdate)||2||5:00||TUF 30 Quarter-final.|
- "Invicta FC 30: Guam's Brogan Walker-Sanchez hopes to spread the 'Håfa Adai' spirit through MMA". AXS. Retrieved 2019-10-29.
- "Brogan Walker-Sanchez ("Killer Bee") | MMA Fighter Page". Tapology. Retrieved 2019-10-29.
- Tomas, Jojo Santo. "Pacific Daily News". Pacific Daily News. Retrieved 2019-10-29.
- Sherdog.com. "Brogan". Sherdog. Retrieved 2019-10-29.
- "Brogan Walker Sanchez ready for Invicta fight against Miranda Ma - KUAM.com-KUAM News: On Air. Online. On Demand". www.kuam.com. Retrieved 2019-10-29.
- Post, Matt Weiss | The Guam Daily. "Guam's Brogan Walker-Sanchez wins debut in Invicta FC 27". The Guam Daily Post. Retrieved 2019-10-29.
- Tomas, Jojo Santo. "Brogan Walker-Sanchez stays undefeated at 6-0". Pacific Daily News. Retrieved 2019-10-29.
- Cunningham, Nicholas (2019-10-03). ""Chi-Town Princess" Pearl Gonzalez moves to main event tomorrow night against Brogan Walker-Sanchez at Invicta FC 37 on UFC Fight Pass | Hola America News". Retrieved 2019-10-29.
- "Invicta FC 37 results: Pearl Gonzalez edges Brogan Sanchez, Mariya Agapova impresses". MMA Junkie. 2019-10-05. Retrieved 2019-10-29.
- Critchfeld, Tristen (14 July 2020). "Brogan Walker-Sanchez Replaces Geltmacher, Meets Erin Blanchfield at Invicta FC 41". sherdog.com. Retrieved 13 April 2022.
- Sargent, Robert (30 July 2020). "Invicta Fighting Championships 41 Live Play-By-Play & Results". mmarising.com. Retrieved 13 April 2022.
- Daily Post Staff (20 September 2021). "Brogan Walker-Sanchez reigns over King in Invicta FC 44". postguam.com. Retrieved 13 April 2022.
- "TUF Season 30: UFC champions Julianna Pena & Amanda Nunes faceoff as coaches". FIGHTMAG. 2022-02-05. Retrieved 2022-02-05.
- "TUF 30 heavyweight and women's flyweight finals set for UFC on ESPN 40". MMA Junkie. 2022-07-19. Retrieved 2022-07-20.
- Bitter, Shawn (2022-08-06). "UFC Vegas 59: Juliana Miller Caps Off Win Over Brogan Walker with DX Chop, TUF Trophy". Cageside Press. Retrieved 2022-08-07.