Brodies LLP is a Scottish law firm.
|Limited liability partnership|
|Headquarters||Edinburgh, Scotland, UK|
The firm offers legal advice to private and public sector clients both in the UK and internationally in its core business areas of corporate and commercial; energy (both renewables and oil & gas); real estate; litigation and dispute resolution; banking and financial services; employment, pensions and benefits, trust and tax, and personal and family law.
In July 2019, Brodies LLP reported that in its financial year to 30 April, revenues grew by 12% to a record £76.86 million. Over the same period, profits before partner distributions rose by 14% to £37.4 million and the firm’s cash balances increased to £21.8 million.
- Scotland Law Firm of the Year at the Who’s Who Legal Awards 2019
- Legal 500 Scotland Regional Firm of the Year 2018
- UK National/Regional Law Firm of the Year at the Legal Business Awards 2017
- Legal Advisor of the Year at the Business Insider Deals and Dealmakers Awards 2017
- UK Regional Law Firm of the Year at the Lawyer Awards 2016
- UK Law Firm of the Year 2014, British Legal Awards
List of Chairmen (from 2004)Edit
- 2004-2013 Joyce Cullen
- 2013- Christine O'Neill
List of Managing Partners (from 1997)Edit
- 1997-2018 Bill Drummond
- 2018- Nick Scott
- "Company Overview of Brodies LLP". Retrieved 18 May 2016.
- "Brodies hails successful year with double-digit rises in turnover and profits". HeraldScotland. Retrieved 5 August 2019.
- "Brodies wins top UK law firm award". BBC News. 28 November 2014.