Orders and decorations of the Commonwealth realms
(Redirected from British and Commonwealth orders and decorations)
Awards are listed by order of wear.
Antigua and BarbudaEdit
- The Order of National Hero
- The Order of the Nation
- The Order of The Bahamas
- The Order of Excellence
- The Order of Distinction
- The Order of Merit
- The Order of Lignum Vitae
Papua New GuineaEdit
St. Christopher and NevisEdit
- Orders, decorations, and medals of Australia
- Australian Honours Order of Precedence
- Order of Barbados
- Orders, decorations, and medals of Canada
- Canadian order of precedence (decorations and medals)
- Fijian honours system
- Jamaican honours system
- Orders, decorations, and medals of New Zealand
- New Zealand Honours Order of Precedence
- Orders, decorations, and medals of Papua New Guinea
- Orders, decorations, and medals of the United Kingdom
- United Kingdom order of precedence
- Good Conduct stripe
- List of post-nominal letters
- The Society of the Friends of St George's and Descendants of the Knights of the Garter
- "No. 23 of 1998. The National Honours Act, 1998" (PDF). Parliament of Antigua and Barbuda. 31 December 1998. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2013-11-13. Retrieved 10 January 2016.
- "NATIONAL HONOURS AND AWARDS ACT CHAPTER 162" (PDF). THE SUBSTANTIVE LAWS OF BELIZE REVISED EDITION 2000. Government Printer. Archived from the original (PDF) on 6 February 2012. Retrieved 3 December 2011.
- "Order of Saint Lucia". Stlucia.gov.lc. Retrieved 2011-12-03.