British Equestrian Federation
British Equestrian Federation logo
|Type||Sport governing body|
|15 full and 4 associate member organisations representing 280,000 members between them|
Chairman / Chief Executive
|Mohamed Elsarky / Nick Fellows|
The BEF is an umbrella organisation for equestrian sport in Great Britain, representing 4.2 million equestrian sportspeople.
The BEF is formed of eighteen (fifteen full, three associate) independent member bodies who represent the various equestrian sports.
- British Dressage
- British Eventing
- British Showjumping Association
- British Horse Society
- The Pony Club
- British Equestrian Vaulting
- British Horse Driving Trials Association
- British Reining
- Endurance GB
- Association of British Riding Schools
- Riding for the Disabled Association
- British Horseball Association
- Mounted Games Association of Great Britain
- UK Polocrosse Association
- "Members - Great Britain". International Federation for Equestrian Sports (FEI). Archived from the original on 2 April 2010.
- "About Us". British Equestrian Federation. Archived from the original on 1 April 2010.
- "About Us". British Horse Industry Confederation. Archived from the original on 1 October 2010. Retrieved 25 March 2010.
- "Member Bodies". British Equestrian Federation. Archived from the original on 3 April 2010.
- "About dressage". British Dressage. Archived from the original on 29 June 2007.
- "About BETA". British Equestrian Trade Association.