|Look up Britain in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Britain usually refers to the United Kingdom, a sovereign state comprising the island of Great Britain, the north-eastern part of the island of Ireland and many smaller islands.
It can also refer to:
- Great Britain, a large island in Western Europe
- Roman Britain, a former Roman province corresponding roughly to modern day England and Wales
Britain may also refer to:
- All pages with titles beginning with Britain
- All pages with titles containing Britain
- Terminology of the British Isles
- British Isles
- Brittain (disambiguation)
- Brittany (disambiguation)
- Brit (disambiguation)
- Britten (disambiguation)
- Briton (disambiguation)
- Brittonic languages
- British (disambiguation)
- Great Britain (disambiguation)
- New Britain (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Britain.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.