Braga is a city in northwestern Portugal.
Braga may also refer to:
- Associated with the Portuguese city
- SC Braga, a sports club, including a football team
- HC Braga, a roller hockey club
- Braga District containing the city
- Archdiocese of Braga
- Braga incident of 2014 concerning academic freedom
- Other meanings
- Braga (surname), with a list of people surnamed Braga
- Belmiro Braga, city in the state of Minas Gerais, Brazil
- Braga Street, Bandung, Indonesia
- Bragă, a Romanian, non-alcoholic Balkanic drink
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Braga.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.