Boyes is an unincorporated village in southwestern Carter County, Montana, United States. It lies along U.S. Route 212 southwest of the town of Ekalaka, the county seat of Carter County. Its elevation is 3,330 feet (1,015 m), and it is located at (45.2680420, -105.0310901).
|Time zone||Mountain (MST)|
|• Summer (DST)||MDT|
The town was named for Harry Boyes, an early homesteader. The town was originally located at the head of Scott Creek. In 1931, it was moved to be closer to U.S. Route 212. A post office, established in 1906, is still in operation serving ZIP code 59316.
- Rand McNally. The Road Atlas '08. Chicago: Rand McNally, 2008, p. 61.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Boyes, Montana
- "Montana Place Names Companion". Montana Historical Society. Retrieved 25 July 2017. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Carkeek Cheney, Roberta (1983). Names on the Face of Montana. Missoula, Montana: Mountain Press Publishing Company. p. 5. ISBN 0-87842-150-5.
- Zip Code Lookup Archived June 15, 2011, at the Wayback Machine