Bootstrap Studio is a proprietary web design and development application. It offers a large number of components for building responsive pages including headers, footers, galleries and slideshows along with basic elements such as spans and divs.
5.1.0 / May 13, 2020
|Operating system||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Type||WYSIWYG, Website builder, HTML editor|
- Gibbs, Mark (2016-11-05). "Tools you need: W3 Schools color libraries and Bootstrap Studio for Web building". Network World. Retrieved 2019-10-03.
- "How to create a responsive website without knowing how to write code - Bootstrap Studio". codeshare.co.uk. Retrieved 2019-10-03.
- Gomes, Anderson (2017-03-01). "Prototyping interfaces with code". Medium. Retrieved 2019-10-03.
- "Bootstrap Studio | Apps | Electron". electronjs.org. Retrieved 2019-10-03.
- "Bootstrap Studio - Create responsive websites using the Bootstrap framework". Product Hunt. Retrieved 2019-10-03.
- "Bootstrap Studio Releases". bootstrapstudio.io. Retrieved 2019-10-03.
- "Version 4.0.0 is out! – Bootstrap Studio". Retrieved 2019-10-03.
- "GitHub adds 21 new partners to its free Student Developer Pack". TechCrunch. Retrieved 2019-10-03.
- "The GitHub Student Developer Pack is back". The GitHub Blog. 2019-08-20. Retrieved 2019-10-03.