Books for Keeps
Books for Keeps is a British online magazine covering children's books. The magazine launched in 1980 and includes books reviews, author interviews, and articles. The Books for Keeps website says it includes more than 12,500 reviews and more than 2,000 articles and interviews and quotes Philip Pullman as saying it is "the most important periodical in the world of British children's books." The headquarters of the magazine is in Wood Green.
Books for Keeps also publishes various books:
- International Companion Encyclopedia of Children's Literature, Peter Hunt (ed.) pp. 435, 202
- The Primary English Encyclopedia: The Heart of the Curriculum, Margaret Mallett
- "Books for Keeps". Linkedin. Retrieved 17 June 2020.
- Choosing and Using Fiction and Non-Fiction 3–11: A Comprehensive Guide. Margaret Mallett, p. 7.
- The Books for Keeps Guide to Children's Books for a Multi-cultural Society: Level 0–7, Pat Triggs (ed.), Compiled by Judith Elkin. Books for Keeps, 1986. ISBN 9118501370, ISBN 9789118501371.
|This article about a literary magazine published in the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.