Bononia may refer to :
- the Roman name of several populated places and jurisdictions.
- Banoštor, a village in Serbia
- Bologna, a city in Italy
- Boulogne-sur-Mer, a city in France
- Vidin, a city in Bulgaria
- Bononia University Press, the publisher of the University of Bologna
- Bononia, Poland, a village in Poland
- Bononia (titular see), the ancient bishopric of Vidin, now a Latin Catholic titular see
- Bononia Cove, Antarctica, a geographical feature named after Bononia, Bulgaria
- Bononia (moth), a genus in the family Noctuidae
- 361 Bononia, a large main-belt asteroid
| This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.