Bonino da Campione was an Italian sculptor in the Gothic style, active between 1350 and 1390.
- the tomb of bishop Balduino Lambertini (1349) in the Old Cathedral in Brescia
- a monument to Folchino de'Schizzi (1357) in Cremona Cathedral
- the tomb of Saint Homobonus (now lost)
- one of the tombs for the Visconti family in the Basilica of Sant'Eustorgio in Milan
- an equestrian monument of Bernabò Visconti (1363), now in the Museum of Ancient Art at Castello Sforzesco, Milan
- the monument to Cansignorio della Scala (1374) at Santa Maria Antica, Verona.
- miniature sculpture of Madonna with Child Madonna Litta (1370–75), now located in the Museum of Ancient Art at Castello Sforzesco, Milan
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Bonino da Campione.|
- Bonino da Campione Sculptures at Art Renewal Center[permanent dead link]
- "Madonna with Child (Madonna Litta)". Google Arts & Culture. Retrieved 2022-06-09.