Bon Secours Hospital, Cork
The Bon Secours Hospital, Cork is a private hospital in Cork, Ireland. Owned by the Roman Catholic Bon Secours Sisters, it offers healthcare to privately insured patients. It forms part of the Bon Secours Health System, the largest private healthcare network in Ireland, which includes hospitals in Dublin, Galway, and Tralee. The hospital has over 18,000 admissions and 29,000 outpatients attendances per year.
|Bon Secours Hospital|
|Bon Secours Health System|
Facade of Bon Secours Cork
|Location||College Road, Cork, Ireland|
The separate hospital and convent blocks in Cork were commissioned by the Bon Secours Sisters and completed in 1915.
The hospital has 343 in-patient beds. There are 30 day case beds, 30 endoscopy beds and 6 oncology day spaces. The hospital has 5 major and 2 minor operating theatres. Services provided include cardiology, diagnostic imaging, nutrition and dietetics, histopathology, pharmacy, physiotherapy, respiratory medicine, angiography, cardiac rehabilitation, diabetes specialist services, intensive care, and oncology. In 2008 the hospital opened a Rapid Access Chest Pain clinic  for same day assessment of chest pain referred patients. In 2009 the hospital opened a Specialist Breast Care Clinic  which offers a triple assessment to patients within 3 days of referral. In 2011 in co-operation with the Irish Cancer Society, a Daffodil Centre was opened in the hospital to provide information services to patients their families and the general public. The hospital is a centre for surgical solutions for morbid obesity.
- "Bon Secours Health System - Private Hospitals in Ireland - Cork, Galway, Tralee and Dublin". Bon Secours Health System. Retrieved 10 May 2019.
- "Bon Secours Cork". www.bonsecourscork.ie. Retrieved 10 May 2019.
- "Bon Secours Hospital, Cork". National Inventary of Architectural Heritage. Retrieved 10 May 2019.
- "Hospitals Directory and Worldwide Hospitals Search". www.medilexicon.com. Retrieved 10 May 2019.
- "Bon Secours Health System - Rapid Access Chest Pain Clinic (RACPC)". Bon Secours Health System. Retrieved 10 May 2019.
- "Breast Screening Cork - Specialist Breast Care Cork, breastcare.ie". www.breastcare.ie. Retrieved 10 May 2019.
- "Irish Cancer Society Daffodil Centres". Irish Cancer Society. Retrieved 2012-02-09.
- "Mr. Colm O'Boyle - Cork Obesity Surgery Cork - Dublin IR". www.obesitysurgery.ie. Retrieved 10 May 2019.
- "Joint Commission International (JCI) Accredited Organizations". Joint Commission International. Retrieved 2010-07-04.