Bofors 57 mm gun
The Bofors 57 mm gun is a nickname or designation given to several types of guns designed and developed by the Swedish company Bofors:
- Bofors 57 mm m/43 anti tank gun, a 57 mm anti tank gun for the Swedish army during WW2.
- Bofors 57 mm m/47 autocannon, a 57 mm aircraft autocannon for the Saab T 18B torpedo bomber.
- Bofors 57 mm m/50 naval artillery gun, a 57 mm naval artillery gun/anti air autocannon. Sometimes it goes by the name 'Bofors 57 mm L/60'.
- Bofors 57 mm m/54 anti-aircraft gun, a 57 mm anti air autocannon.
- Bofors 57 mm L/70 naval artillery gun, a 57 mm anti air autocannon designed by Bofors. Exists in several main variants ranging from Mark 1 to 3 (The Mark 3 is named Mark 110 in United States service).
| This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.