Bobby's Burger Palace
Bobby's Burger Palace (BBP) is an upscale group of fast casual restaurants. The first location opened in July 2008 at the Smith Haven Mall in Lake Grove, New York. Bobby's Burger Palace features an array of burgers inspired by Chef Bobby Flay. Most of Bobby's Burger Palace's locations are currently found in New England and the Mid-Atlantic States, but it has started expansion outside the area, with locations at the Dadeland Mall in Miami and at the Jack Cincinnati Casino in Ohio which both opened in 2013, and a location on the Las Vegas Strip which opened in 2014. It closed an outlet at Long Island's Roosevelt Field (shopping mall) in June 2019.
|Type||Fast casual restaurant|
|Founded||2008Lake Grove, New York, USin|
Number of locations
- Stapleton, Susan (2014-02-04). "33 Must-Know Facts About Bobby's Burger Palace". Vegas Eater. Retrieved 2014-06-04.
- Gordinier, Jeff (2014-01-14). "Bobby Flay's Next Course". The New York Times. Retrieved 2014-06-04.
- "Celebrity Chef Bobby Flay To Open First Ohio Restaurant Inside Horseshoe Casino Cincinnati". Jack Entertainment. 2013-01-29. Retrieved 2017-04-12.
- "Bobby Flay's Bobby's Burger Palace Opens In Miami". Burger Beast. 2013-12-06. Retrieved 2017-04-12.
- Bascos, Grace (2014-01-28). "Bobby's Burger Palace opens on the Strip". USA Today. Retrieved 2014-06-04.
- "Celeb chef's burger joint closes at LI mall".