Robert Edward Faught (September 2, 1921 – April 23, 2002) was an American professional basketball player. He played for the Cleveland Rebels of the Basketball Association of America (now known as the National Basketball Association).
|Born||September 2, 1921|
|Died||April 23, 2002 (aged 80)|
Hilton Head, South Carolina
|Listed height||6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)|
|Listed weight||185 lb (84 kg)|
|High school||Cleveland Heights|
(Cleveland Heights, Ohio)
|College||Notre Dame (1941–1943)|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Stats at Basketball-Reference.com|
High school careerEdit
Bob played 51 games for the Cleveland Rebels during the 1946–47 BAA season. When the Cleveland Rebels folded, Bob was drafted by the Philadelphia Warriors in the dispersal draft, but did not go on to play for the team.
BAA career statisticsEdit
|APG||Assists per game|
|PPG||Points per game|
- "Known Deceased Basketball Individuals".
- "Bob Faught Past Stats, Playoff Stats, Statistics, History, and Awards". Archived from the original on 2012-10-12.
- "NBA & ABA Players Who Attended High School in Ohio". Basketball-Reference.com.
- "NBA & ABA Players Who Attended University of Notre Dame". Basketball-Reference.com.
- "Bob Faught". Basketball-Reference.com.
- Career statistics and player information from Basketball-Reference.com
|This biographical article relating to a United States basketball player, coach, or other figure born in the 1920s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|