Blue (soft drink)
Blue is the mark of a soda juice fruit and vitamins sold in Angola. The drink is available in 10 flavors. Released in 2005 by Refriango company, the market leader in Angola, it was awarded the Gold Medal at the International Monde Selection Quality. The Blue brand is available in distinct flavors which other Angolan carbonated soft drinks do not use.
|Country of origin||Angola|
|Flavor||Blue Pulp, Blue Passion Fruit, Blue Orange, Blue Coco Pineapple, BlueLemon-Lime, Blue Guarana, Blue Pineapple, Blue Apple,mBlue Tamarind and Blue Tropical Strawberry.|
The drink's slogan is "life is a feast".
Variants of the markEdit
- Blue Pulp - with pieces of fruit, orange and pineapple are the fruit that remain in the mouth (Launched in 2012)
- Blue Lemon-Lime
- Blue [Orange] - with concentrated orange juice
- Blue Passion fruit - With passion fruit juice concentrate
- Blue Pineapple
- Blue Tamarind
- Blue Coco Pineapple
- Blue Tropical Strawberry
- Blue Apple
- Blue Guarana
In 2013, Blue received a gold medal from the International Competition of Quality, Monde Selection. The highest award is only awarded to products which are distinguished by their quality, prestige and innovation worldwide.
- "INSCRIÇÃO BLUE LIMAO". Retrieved 2013-11-11.
- "BLUE". Archived from the original on 2013-12-04. Retrieved 2013-11-11.
- "Blue Polpa entra em orbita". Retrieved 2013-11-15.
- "Refriango". Retrieved 2013-11-15.
- "Refriango ganha 5 Medalhas no Concurso Monde Selection". Archived from the original on 2013-12-02. Retrieved 2013-11-13.
- "Medalha de Ouro para Blue". Archived from the original on 2013-12-03. Retrieved 2013-11-13.
|This soft drink–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This African cuisine–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|