|Look up blindfold in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A blindfold is a garment, usually of cloth, tied to one's head to cover the eyes to disable the wearer's sight.
Blindfold may also refer to:
- Blindfold (1928 film), a 1928 film
- Blindfold (1966 film), a 1966 film starring Rock Hudson and Claudia Cardinale
- Blindfold (comics), a comic book character
- "Blindfold," a song by Morcheeba from their 1998 album Big Calm
- Blindfold (album), a 1999 album by Greenthink
- Blindfold (EP), a 1991 EP by Curve
- Blindfold chess, a way to play chess
- Blindfold, a 1995 science fiction novel by Kevin J. Anderson
- Blindfold, a 1960 novel by Lucille Fletcher
- Blindfolded (film), a lost 1918 silent film
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Blindfold.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.