|Look up blasphemy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Blasphemy is the act of insulting or showing contempt or lack of reverence for God or towards religious or holy persons or things, or toward something considered sacred or inviolable.
Blasphemy may also refer to:
- Blasphemy, a novel by Tehmina Durrani
- Blasphemy (Preston novel), a 2008 techno-thriller novel
- Blasphemy (story collection), a 2012 story collection by Sherman Alexie
- Blasphemy: A Memoir: Sentenced to Death over a Cup of Water , real story of Asia Bibi sentenced to death for blasphemy.
- Blasphemy (band), a black metal band
- Blasphemy (Incantation album), 2002
- Blasphemy, an album by Ras Kass and Apollo Brown
- "Blasphemy", a song by Tupac Shakur from the album The Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory
- "Blasphemy", a song by Bring Me the Horizon from the album That's the Spirit
- "Blasphemy", a song by Tyler Joseph (of the duo Twenty One Pilots) from his solo album No Phun Intended