Björn Emil Oscar Nyberg (11 September 1929 – 16 November 2004), was a Swedish fantasy author best known for his additions to the series of Conan stories begun by Robert E. Howard. His primary contribution to the series was The Return of Conan (1957), which was revised for publication by L. Sprague de Camp. He lived in France.
Björn Emil Oscar Nyberg|
September 11, 1929
|Died||November 16, 2004(aged 75)|
|Occupation||Novelist, short story author|
- The Return of Conan (1957) (with L. Sprague de Camp)
- Conan the Avenger (collection) (1968) (with Robert E. Howard and L. Sprague de Camp)
- Conan the Swordsman (collection) (1978) (with L. Sprague de Camp and Lin Carter)
- Sagas of Conan (collection) (2004) (with Lin Carter and L. Sprague de Camp)
- "The People of the Summit" (1970) (revised 1978, with L. Sprague de Camp)
- "The Star of Khorala" (1978) (with L. Sprague de Camp)
- "Väktaren" (1958 - Swedish only)
- "The Agent" (1959)
- "Conan and Myself," in ERBania 6, January 1959.
- "Register till dödannonser i Svenska Dagbladet 2004". Register till dödannonser i Svenska Dagbladet. Retrieved 7 July 2017.