|Type||Community special school|
|Department for Education URN||123345 Tables|
|Headteacher||Mrs Janet Kellett|
|Age||2 to 16|
|Enrolment||44 as of April 2016[update]|
It was established in 1977, and is a community school administered by Oxfordshire County Council. Bishopswood School educates pupils with severe, profound or complex learning disabilities and difficulties, and is based over three sites:
- "Bishopswood School". bishopswoodschool.net.
- "History". bishopswoodschool.net.
- "Admissions". bishopswoodschool.net.
- "Departments". bishopswoodschool.net. Archived from the original on 2016-04-26. Retrieved 2016-04-11.
- "Valley Road Primary School". valley-road.oxon.sch.uk.
- "SCPS - Homepage". sonningcommonprimary.co.uk.
- "Chiltern Edge School". chilternedge.oxon.sch.uk.
|This Oxfordshire school or sixth form college related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|