|Look up biscuit in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Biscuit is a small baked product; the exact meaning varies markedly in different parts of the world.
Biscuit, The Biscuit or Biscuits may also refer to:
- Biscuit (bread) (in North America), a small round of leavened quick bread that is tender, moist, and thick
- Beaten biscuit, a hard variety of North America biscuit, similar to hardtack
- Bisquick a baking mix originally intended to use for making biscuits quickly
- Cookie, a small, round, crisp, dry, and flat piece of flour confectionery
- Cracker (food), a crisp, dry, thin, and savory flour wafer
- Biscotti, Italian biscuits
- Hardtack, a simple dough made from flour, water, and salt
- Dog biscuit, a hard, dry cracker that is a type of dog food
- Biscuit, a fictional dog who is a character from the I Can Read! series of children's books
- Biscuit Krueger, a character from the manga series Hunter × Hunter, nicknamed "Bisky"
- John Cage (character), a fictional character on the television show Ally McBeal, nicknamed "The Biscuit"
- Biscuit or vinyl biscuit, vinyl material before it is pressed into a gramophone record
- Chuck Biscuits, a drummer
- Biscuits (EP), a 1991 EP by funk metal band Living Colour
- Biscuit (pottery), a ceramic that has been fired but not glazed, similar to bisque
- Biscuit joiner, a woodworking tool used to join two pieces of wood together
- Biscuit Fire, a 2002 wildfire that took place in the Siskiyou National Forest
- Biscuit (game), a drinking game originating in France using a pair of standard dice
- Gold Codes, the small card of nuclear launch codes carried by the US President at all times
- Mattress, a mat or pad, usually placed atop a bed
- Montgomery Biscuits, a minor league baseball team
- Marques Hagans, a football player for the St. Louis Rams nicknamed "Biscuit"
- Feces, particularly with the slang phrase "making a biscuit"
- Kneading (cats), an activity common to all domestic cats that is sometimes referred to with the slang phrase "making biscuits"
- The Biscuit, a card carried by the current U.S. President containing the Gold Codes, the authorization codes needed to launch nuclear weapons
- Biscuits, a nickname for methadone
- The Biskitts, a Hanna-Barbera cartoon featuring anthropomorphic dogs
- Biskit, an open source software package written in Python code
- Biskits, a restaurant chain in Florida that was bought out by Bojangles' Famous Chicken 'n Biscuits
- Seabiscuit (disambiguation) several marine life forms, type of edible biscuit, a horse, book, and movies
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Biscuit.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.