|Look up biscuit in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Biscuit is a small baked product; the exact meaning varies markedly in different parts of the world.
Biscuit, The Biscuit, or Biscuits may also refer to:
- Biscuit (bread) (in North America), a small round of leavened quick bread that is tender, moist, and thick
- Beaten biscuit, a hard variety of North America biscuit, similar to hardtack
- Biscotti, Italian biscuits
- Bisquick a baking mix originally intended to use for making biscuits quickly
- Cookie, a small, round, crisp, dry, and flat piece of flour confectionery
- Cracker (food), a crisp, dry, thin, and savory flour wafer
- Dog biscuit, a hard, dry cracker that is a type of dog food
- Hardtack, a simple dough made from flour, water, and salt
Arts, entertainment, and mediaEdit
- Biscuit, a fictional dog who is a character from the I Can Read! series of children's books
- John Cage (character), a fictional character on the television show Ally McBeal, nicknamed "The Biscuit"
- Biscuit Krueger, a character from the manga series Hunter × Hunter, nicknamed "Bisky"
- Biscuit or vinyl biscuit, vinyl material before it is pressed into a gramophone record
- Biscuits (EP), a 1991 EP by funk metal band Living Colour
- Biscuit (song), song by Ivy Levan 2015
- "Biscuit," a song by Portishead from their 1994 album Dummy
- "Biscuits" (song), a song by Kacey Musgraves 2015
- "Biscuits," a song by Ghostface Killah from his album The Pretty Toney Album
Other arts, entertainment, and mediaEdit
- Biscuit (game), a drinking game originating in France using a pair of standard dice
- Biscuit (pottery), a ceramic that has been fired but not glazed, similar to bisque
- Biscuit, a mattress, mat, or pad, usually placed atop a bed
- BSCT, pronounced "biscuit", Behavioral Science Consultation Teams (groups of psychiatrists, other medical doctors, and psychologists who study detainees in American extrajudicial detention)
- Biscuit Fire, a 2002 wildfire that took place in the Siskiyou National Forest
- Biscuit joiner, a woodworking tool used to join two pieces of wood together
- Biscuits, a nickname for methadone
- Feces, particularly with the slang phrase "making a biscuit"
- Kneading (cats), an activity common to all domestic cats that is sometimes referred to with the slang phrase "making biscuits"
- Montgomery Biscuits, a minor league baseball team
- National Biscuit Company, or Nabisco for short
- The Biscuit, a card carried at all times by the current U.S. President containing the Gold Codes, the authorization codes needed to launch nuclear weapons
- Biskit, an open source software package written in Python code
- Biskits, a restaurant chain in Florida that was bought out by Bojangles' Famous Chicken 'n Biscuits
- Seabiscuit (disambiguation) several marine life forms, type of edible biscuit, a horse, book, and movies
- The Biskitts, a Hanna-Barbera cartoon featuring anthropomorphic dogs
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Biscuit.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.