|Look up birds in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Birds are feathered, winged, bipedal, warm-blooded, egg-laying animals.
Birds may also refer to:
- The Birds (band), a 1960s UK rhythm and blues band
- The Birds (Respighi) or Gli Uccelli, a suite for small orchestra by Ottorino Respighi
- Birds (Bic Runga album) (2005)
- Birds (North Sea Radio Orchestra album) (2008)
- Birds (Marius Neset album) (2013 album)
- "Birds" (Kate Nash song) (2007)
- "Birds" (Anouk song) (2013)
- "Birds" (Coldplay song) (2015)
- "Birds" (Imagine Dragons song) (2019)
- "Birds", a song by Deas Vail from Birds and Cages
- "Birds", a song by Neil Young from After the Gold Rush, later covered by Linda Ronstadt
- "Birds", a song by Menahan Street Band from Make the Road by Walking
- "Birds", a song by Quasi from Featuring "Birds"
- "Birds", a song by Emiliana Torini from Me and Armini
- "Birds", a 2013 song by Death Grips from Government Plates
- "Birds", a song by M83 from Dead Cities, Red Seas & Lost Ghosts
- "The Birds", a 2011 song by Elbow from Build a Rocket Boys!
- Bird (disambiguation)
- Byrd (disambiguation)
- Birdz, a 1990s American animated television series
- The Byrds, an American band from the 1960s
- Die Vögel (opera) (The Birds), by Walter Braunfels
- Gli Uccelli (The Birds), a suite for small orchestra by Ottorino Respighi
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Birds.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.