Birds & Blooms
|Company||Trusted Media Brands, Inc.|
|Based in||Milwaukee, Wisconsin|
|Website||Birds & Blooms|
History and profileEdit
Birds & Blooms was started in 1995. The magazine has its editorial offices in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The magazine is produced once every two months. Most of the articles and photographs in the magazine are reader-submitted, giving the magazine a non-scientific approach. It contains information on how to attract birds and other wildlife to the backyard and other information of interest to outdoor enthusiasts and amateur ornithologists and lepidopterists.
In May 2005, Birds & Blooms began publishing Birds & Blooms EXTRA with magazine issues published six months a year on alternating months to the original Birds & Bloom magazine.
- "Alliance for Audited Media Snapshot Report". Alliance for Audited Media. June 30, 2013. Archived from the original on January 23, 2017. Retrieved February 2, 2014.
- Robert Lee Brewer (September 1, 2015). Writer's Market 2016: The Most Trusted Guide to Getting Published. F+W Media, Inc. p. 437. ISBN 978-1-59963-937-6. Retrieved December 6, 2015.
- "Top 100 U.S. Magazines by Circulation" (PDF). PSA Research Center. Retrieved February 6, 2016.
- "Contact Us". Birds and Blooms. Retrieved December 6, 2015.
- "Retail Sales and Household Participation in Lawn and Garden Activities: 2004 to 2008" (PDF), United States Census Bureau, 2010, archived from the original (PDF) on 2010-05-05
- "Adult Participation in Selected Leisure Activities by Frequency: 2008" (PDF), United States Census Bureau, 2010, archived from the original (PDF) on 2010-05-05