|Look up billboard in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Billboard is a large outdoor sign usually used for advertising.
Billboard may also refer to:
Arts and entertainmentEdit
- Billboard (magazine), a music and entertainment media brand
- Billboard Türkiye, official Turkish chart magazine founded in 2006
- Billboard, a large film poster called a "Twenty four sheet"
- "Billboard", an episode of the sitcom Malcolm in the Middle
- Billboard, television ident for BBC Two used in 1992, from the 1991-2001 series of idents
- Billboard antenna, an array of parallel antennas with flat reflectors
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Billboard.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.